Wednesday 15 May 2013

Day 135 | Blessed


To have them in my life! We are back at home from hospital after another episode of heartbreak and hope! Like every time (knock on wood) the end it is hope that triumphs over every thing else and I am grateful for that. But 3 ambulance rides and 4 hospital stays in this year is more than enough to put me off from hospitals. But at the same time I can't thank enough all the hospital staff for helping us in those painful episodes. 

 Today I am just thankful for every simple joys, like able to sleep in our beds instead of narrow hospital beds. Tomorrow I will be back to my usual whiny and complaining self ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namaste and thank you for visiting Pratibimba, my Project 365 blog. This is my honest desire to capture and document little snippets of my life. Things that inspire me, reflect my life and made me look twice… One photo a day, for 365 days…

I welcome all your valuable inputs and constructive criticism as long as it is meant to help and improve the blog. I reserve the right to delete any comments that are rude, abusive, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity or considered spam.

I hope that you will stop by again to say Hello! Thank you once again.

Warm Regards
Sia