Friday 19 April 2013

Day 109 | New Family Doctor ;)

 
Since early morning I have been subjected to torture, errr, medical check up by our own new family doctor. My blood pressure has been taken, ear and throat has been checked, temperature is taken, I have been asked to brush my teeth properly, eye test done, injected some dozen times, tummy is pressed and tickled, and forcefully tablets are pushed through my throat along with the bottle! But the Junior Doc is still not satisfied and the tests are still carried on!!!! If you don't hear from me in the next couple of days, consider that I have been admitted to hospital for further medical torture, oops check up! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namaste and thank you for visiting Pratibimba, my Project 365 blog. This is my honest desire to capture and document little snippets of my life. Things that inspire me, reflect my life and made me look twice… One photo a day, for 365 days…

I welcome all your valuable inputs and constructive criticism as long as it is meant to help and improve the blog. I reserve the right to delete any comments that are rude, abusive, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity or considered spam.

I hope that you will stop by again to say Hello! Thank you once again.

Warm Regards
Sia